This strategy is mainly based on two points:
- Choosing the right price for minute and the minimum duration
- Making users come private
Choosing the right price for minute and the minimum duration
I saw many models set a wrong value for these two parameters with the consequence that they were earning less than a quarter of what they could just setting a more appropriate combo of price and minimum duration of the show.
Chaturbate has a button to show only models with a specific price per minute. Users choose among: 6,12,18,30,60,90.
So what happens: if you set 6 tokens/minute all users who want to spend the least tokens possible will probably see you. This is both positive and negative: your room will be visited by more people but often they are not intentioned to spend a lot of tokens. The situation is similar if you set 12 tok/minute.
1) Start with a cheap band: 6 or 12 tokens per minute. At the beginning you need to be seen and followed by the largest number of users possible. So don’t mind if you earn little money.
After reaching some popularity you should raise the price in order to monetize more your private shows. You will lose visitors but the ones you will have will be more inclined to spend tokens.
2) Move to a medium band: 18 or 30 tokens per minute. A good indicator that you can do that is the number of visitor you have in your room. If you are at 6 tok/minute, you are not doing a naked show and you have constantly more than 40 visitors, then raise the price. You can be sure that you are doing the right thing. You can do that even if you have less than 40 visitors but only if you spend very little time waiting for privates. So increase the price if:
a. You constantly have more than 40 visitors
b. You wait less than 5 minutes between a private and another one
You can increase again the price only if you are really popular and appreciated by people who come in private. If you do that you risk to lose your loyal users and to start earning much less. So pay attention
3) Move to an expensive band: 60 or 90 tokens per minute. If you are ready to do this move you probably don’t need this guide anymore so the only advice I can give is: pay attention.
Now let’s discuss the minimum duration. This is a topic often underestimated by cam models but it is relevant.
For example, if you set the price at 6 tokens/minute and the minimum duration at 10 minutes, if someone enters the private show you will earn 60 tokens even if he leaves the private before 10 minutes. This is good to prevent from users who just want to stay a couple of minutes but it will discourage all users to go private. That’s why they know that they cannot leave if they don’t like the show before 10 minutes. So my advice is simple: don’t set the minimum duration until you have a pool of users who trust you and don’t take care of the minimum duration.
Furthermore, I don’t recommend you to set a minimum duration if you set 6 tokens per minute.
Making users come private
This is the most challenging part of the game. You should ask yourself: “why people come private?”. There are infinite answers to this question but 90% of times the answer is one of the following:
1) To see a body part they cannot see in public
So don’t show too much of your body. The most important part to hide is feet. Most of the times someone goes private to see a body part is to see your feet. So, if you show them in public, these users will not ask for a private.
2) To see you doing something for them
If someone wants something in particular, try to understand what he wants. Chat with users in a kind way and convince them that you are worth the private.
3) To have a personal interaction with you
Some users just want intimacy. So try to smile most of the time, to show that you are in a good mood. You have to convince these users that they will be in comfort in the private show.
If you follow all these suggestions you will be in the best position to be a good choice for a private show for most of users